From the very beginning RKKW Law Firm is taking pro publico bono activities for example by offering free legal advice to those in need – we support in particular the following foundations: Fundacja Między Niebem a Ziemią and Fundacja Spełnionych Marzeń.
RKKW law firm is involved in various events organized by non-governmental organizations and – pursuant to the CSR concept – management of our Law Firm is based on a conscious and sustainable activity which takes into account the needs and requirements of broad social interests or groups of stakeholders.
RKKW Law Firm supports investors by being an involved Partner of Stowarzyszenie Inwestorów Indywidualnych (Association of Individual Investors).
Ph. D. Radosław L. Kwaśnicki serves on the CSR Committee of the Supervisory Board of PKN ORLEN S.A.
FUNDACJA SPEŁNIONYCH MARZEŃ
ul. Oleandrów 6
Phone/Fax: 22 658 00 53
STOWARZYSZENIE INWESTORÓW INDYWIDUALNYCH (SII) - INDIVIDUAL INVESTORS' ASSOCIATION
SII is the largest organization for stock market investors in Poland which has been operating since 1999 and belongs to the European investors’ organizations Euroshareholders, EuroFinuse and the World Federation of Investors WFIC. The Association at present has over 8 000 members.
The activity of the Association focuses on comprehensive support of investors and is based on three main pillars:
- Education and analysis - conferences and trainings (including the largest in the country WallStreet and Professional Investor), press (e.g. quarterly "Akcjonariusz" [Stockholder], NewConnect Bulletin), stock market analysis (including: SII portfolio, ATrakcyjne Spółki [ATtractive Companies], IPO Reports, Investors’ Mood Index, Ciekawe Spółki [Interesting Companies]);
- Protection of rights - legal support, protection and representation of the interests of investors and the impact on the legislative process;
- Discounts - products and services useful to investors, offered by the partners of the Association.
10% discount form members of SII for all services of RKKW Law Firm
Office of the Management of Individual Investors’ Association
ul. Długopolska 22
Phone: 71 332 95 60
Phone/Fax: 71 332 95 61
- Membership (all matters related to membership rights, discounts etc.): email@example.com
- Submitting declarations of membership (only scans of declarations): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intervention Department (interventions and questions from members of SII regarding the capital market matters): email@example.com
- Other matters: firstname.lastname@example.org